Patient visit time:
- On working days from 16.00 to 19.00;
- On weekends and public holidays from 11.00 to 14.00 and from 16.00 to 19.00;
- Critical patients on the lists from 09.00 to 19.00;
Visitors to patients are allowed in the departments according to the lists approved by the head of the relevant department, upon presentation to the security officer of the document certifying the identity of the visitor (passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation, foreign passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation, driver’s license, pension certificate, etc.).
ATTENTION! In connection with the order of the Chief State Sanitary Doctor for the North-Western Administrative District of Moscow dated 25.02.2020, restrictive measures have been introduced in the State Medical Institution “L. A. Vorohobov’s City Clinical Hospital No. 67 MHD” and its branches to prevent the occurrence and spread of influenza, SARS and a new coronavirus infection caused by 2019-nCoV. As part of the restrictive measures in the hospital, the access of visitors to the inpatient units of the hospital is prohibited. Restrictive measures were introduced until a special order of the Chief State Sanitary Doctor for the North-Western Administrative District of Moscow.
Visiting patients is not allowed for:
- Persons under the influence of alcohol;
- Children under 14 years old.
Rules for receiving parcels.
We inform you that in the hospital, patients receive the food they need in terms of quality and quantity. In this regard, please limit the transfer to mineral water and a small amount of fruit. Receipt of parcels is carried out at strictly set hours. The range of food products should correspond to the assigned diet. Receipt of parcels is carried out during visiting hours of patients, and during periods of quarantine, reception of transfers is organized by departments according to the schedule established by the administration.
Forbidden to transfer!
Canned food (fish and meat), seasonings and spices, cakes and pastries, fresh eggs, tobacco and alcoholic products, exotic products.
Interview with the attending physician of the anesthesiology and resuscitation departments:
- 1 department of anesthesiology- resuscitation from 14.00 to 15.00;
- 2 department of anesthesiology-resuscitation (for trauma patients) from 13.00 to 14.00;
- 3 department of anesthesiology-resuscitation (cardiac resuscitation) from 11.00 to 13.00 and from 17.00 to 18.30;
- 3 department of Anesthesiology-resuscitation (surgical resuscitation) from 13.00 to 15.00;
- 5 department of anesthesiology-resuscitation (neuro-resuscitation) from 15.00 to 16.00.
The patient who is admitted to the hospital must have with him:
Passport (in case of hospitalization for urgent reasons, it can be delivered by relatives later);
- Referral for hospitalization;
- Extract from the outpatient card of a departmental or territorial polyclinic;
- Insurance policy;
- Personal hygiene items;
- Change of shoes.
The patient must:
- Observe the daily routine established in the hospital;
- Store permitted food items in refrigerators.;
- Observe fire safety regulations;
- Respect the work of medical personnel;
- Come to a doctor’s appointment or to a medical and diagnostic procedure at the time specified by the medical staff;
- Observe the time and sequence of receiving medical and diagnostic procedures prescribed by the doctor;
- Take care of material and technical values, maintain cleanliness and order in the premises;
- Hand over clothes, documents, valuables for storage under the inventory in accordance with the established procedure or hand them over to relatives;
- Treat the medical staff with respect, do not allow rudeness or other disdainful attitude towards medical workers.
The patient does not have the right to:
- Enter service offices without the permission of medical personnel;
- Go to other departments, if this is not due to a call for consultations or research;
- Consume alcoholic beverages;
- Smoking in the premises and on the territory of the hospital;
- Take medications not prescribed by your doctor;
- Leave the premises of the department without the consent of the attending physician and the head of the department.
Daily routine set for patients:
- 07.00 getting up
- 07.00-07.30 Body temperature measurement, hygienic gymnastics, ventilation of wards;
- 07.30-08.00 Morning toilet, cleaning;
- 08.00-08.45 Execution of doctor’s appointments;
- 09.00-10.00 Breakfast;
- 09.30-11.00 Doctor’s visit;
- 11.00-14.00 Medical procedures;
- 12.30-14.00 Lunch, cleaning, airing of wards;
- 14.00-16.00 Rest;
- 16.00-18.00 Body temperature measurement, doctor’s appointments, ventilation of wards;
- 18.00-19.00 Dinner;
- 19.00-20.30 Round-up of the doctor on duty;
- 20.30-21.30 Evening toilet, airing of wards;
- 22.00 Bedtime.