Мы используем файлы cookie.Соглашение об использовании
Today, the city clinical hospital is a modern multidisciplinary institution, which includes:
X-ray endovascular surgery
Federal act No. 115 of 25.07.2002 "On the Legal Status of Foreign Citizens in the Russian Federation", article 2:
* "a foreign citizen in the Russian Federation is an individual who is not a citizen of the Russian Federation and has proof of the citizenship of a foreign state»
* conditions for the legality of the stay of foreign citizens in the Russian Federation (status of stay/residence):
a foreign citizen temporarily staying in the Russian Federation is a person who has arrived in the Russian Federation on the basis of a visa or in a manner that does not require a visa, and has received a migration card, but does not have a residence permit.
a foreign citizen temporarily residing in the Russian Federation is a person who has received a temporary residence permit in the form of a mark in a document certifying the identity of a foreign citizen and recognized by the Russian Federation in this capacity, or in the form of a document in accordance with the forms approved by the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation.
a foreign citizen permanently residing in the Russian Federation is a person who has received a residence permit issued by the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation.
- Federal act No. 323 of 21.11.2011 "On the Basics of Public Health Protection in the Russian Federation", Article 19, Part 3, 4;
- Federal Law No. 326 of 29.11.2010 "On Compulsory Health Insurance", Article 10, which establishes the list of insured persons in this area;
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 06.03.2013 No. 186 " On Approval of the Rules for Providing Medical Care to Foreign Citizens in the Territory of the Russian Federation»;
- Agreement of 24.11.1998 on the mutual granting of equal rights to citizens of the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic and the Russian Federation in receiving emergency and emergency medical care;
- Letter of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of Russia dated 24.10.2008 No. 10-4/54705-14SC " On the provision of medical assistance to foreign citizens»;
- Letter of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation dated 18.04.2008 No. 2854-RH "Information on the organization of medical services for citizens of the Republic of Belarus permanently or temporarily residing in the subjects of the Russian Federation»
In the Address of the President of the Russian Federation to the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation dated March 1, 2018, Vladimir Putin stressed the need to develop healthcare and export services in the field of medicine and tourism.
Our adress: Moscow, Salama Adil str., 2/44
How to get to us:
From the metro station "Narodnoye Opolchenie": bus 345 (to the bus stop "Boulevard of General Karbyshev"), cross Marshal Zhukov Avenue via an underground passage and walk 5 minutes along Salam Adil Street towards Karamyshevskaya embankment
From the metro station "Sokol": bus 691K (to the bus stop “City hospital№67”), trolleybus 59 (to the bus stop "Boulevard Karbysheva")
From the metro station "Polezhaevskaya", bus 48 (to the bus stop "City Hospital No. 67"), trolleybuses 20, 21, 35 (to the bus stop "Karbyshev Boulevard")
Consultative and Diagnostic Center:
Monday - Thursday - 08:00 to 18:00
Friday - 08:00 to 17:00
Monday - Sunday - 24/7
+7 (495) 530-33-97